Q-Care employs more than 70 people who have devoted their careers to enhancing the lives of individuals with developmental & intellectual disabilities. An administrative team led by the Executive Director and the Director of Operations guides the daily operations of the agency and reports quarterly to Q-Care’s Board of Directors.
Our management staff ensures that programs reflect the needs, desires, and aspirations of each person we serve. Our Direct Support Professionals provide hands-on assistance and support to the people we serve as they pursue their interests and personal goals in the community.
- Executive Director: Chinny Williams
- Director of Operations: Cynthia Belshaw
- Case Manager: Ebony Houze
- Program Coordinator: Saa Fillie
- Agency Program Specialist: Kihuka Okolo
- Medical Coordinator: Emmanuel Idun
- Delegating Nurse: Fynda Fillie-Faboe, MSN, RN, CM/DN
- Delegating Nurse: Arminda Johnson, BSN, RN, CM/DN
- Agency Support Specialist: William Boadu